[OpenLayers-Users] wmts layer with different server provider

maven apache apachemaven0 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:38:22 PDT 2013

> 0,0,20,20 ==> http://server1/wmts.. (this means data inside the bbox of
>> (0,0,20,20) should request the data from server1.
>>
> If you ask this server for 0,0,40,40 will it only provide 0,0,20,20 or
> will it provide incorrect data for larger part of the area? If the former,
> then dont worry about it - just define  each wmst as layers and add them all

When ask server1 for data 0,0,40,40, data inside 0,0,20,20 will be served
normally, and data outside wil be returned as null.

BTW, we have almost 40+ wmts servers which server data at different
TileMatrix or different extent.

So I wonder if adding 40+ layers to the map will cause the performance
problem?