[OpenLayers-Users] Error when parsing array with OpenLayers and Protocol.HTTP()

harko33 xhanrot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 11:50:10 PDT 2014

Hi, and thank you for your answer.

This comma was only a copy/paste mistake, it is not present in my real file.

I just noticed that if I execute a console.log(params) at the beginning of
server side function getCoords, I get this :
{
                            "code_company": "8501",
                            "data_company": ["Object object"]
}

my array doesn't seem to be parsed. maybe I can't pass arrays as parameters
in Protocol.HTTP() ?