[osgeo4w-dev] osgeo4w - Mapbender integration

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Mar 12 14:20:53 EDT 2008

Hello,

we would like to integrate Mapbender as well to osgeo4w. It is already
in the ms4w package as an additional application.

http://maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=RELEASE_mapbender.html

Where will the mapbender directory in the osgeo4w package be? Mapbender
is refered by an apache alias in the http.d directory, so the file
location is flexible.

Mapbender needs a PostgreSQL database. It would be great if the
installer could create this already.

I am not so much into packaging buisiness, so I would like to ask you
about the possibilities. And maybe you can give me some information what
I can do to get Mapbender integrated.

best regards astrid