[osgeo4w-dev] Mapserver/Developer category

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 18 09:55:04 EDT 2008

Hi There,

  Would it make sense to have an additional developer category where we
would essentially have all the libraries/herders/dlls that are needed to
build Mapserver locally  (basically most of the current windows buildkit
that we use would be available).
Note that most of the header/libraries are already available through the
installer in xxx-devel packages. I personally find it is a very
convenient way to get access to libraries through the installer and
build Mapserver locally against them.

Best Regards

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst