Re: [osgeo4w-dev] Problems re-installing on WinXP 64

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed Jan 14 15:03:59 EST 2009

Frank,

I could not find any difference between the osgeo4w-setup.exe that I am using and the one on http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe. They both have the same size 387K.

C:\Documents and Settings\ilucena>fc "C:\Documents and Settings\ilucena\My Documents\Downloads\osgeo4w-
setup.exe" E:\temp\osgeo4w-setup.exe
Comparing files C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ILUCENA\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\osgeo4w-setup.exe and
E:\TEMP\OSGEO4W-SETUP.EXE
FC: no differences encountered

I right click and opened the file properties/summary and there is no version information either.

Thanks anyway,

Ivan