[osgeo4w-dev] new application launch bat file template

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Jan 22 15:21:30 EST 2009

Hello All,

Frank suggested and I agree that instead of each application launch
batch file setting their own PATH and processing ini\*.bat it would be
better to call o4w_env.bat (which does that). I've created ticket #36
for this and after friday (I'm on course right now) intend to start
going through the packages to bring them inline with this idea.

Do any of the packaging maintainers object to this change? Or to me
applying it?

http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/36
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/PackagingInstructions#Applicationbatchfiletemplate

thanks,