[osgeo4w-dev] Significant Problems installing QGIS

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Mon Jan 31 19:14:48 EST 2011

Ahhh, there's a simpler route: download a new version of
osgeo4w-setup.exe from the website and use that.
(http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe)

((looks like I need to figure out how to get a newer python library of
tarfile and bzip2 for apt.py))

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst
Information Management and Technology