[osgeo4w-dev] python modules

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu May 19 18:54:43 EDT 2011

I seem to recall if you can get setuptools (easy_install) or pip
installed into the osgeo4w python then you can easily add some more
stuff using the osgeo4w shell. Otherwise as Matt points out, grab the
source for the package you want and in the osgeo4w shell run python
setup.py install on it. As long as it's pure python code that should
work well.

Enjoy,
Alex