[Live-demo] Version numbers

Ricardo Pinho rpinho_eng at yahoo.com.br
Fri Oct 2 02:54:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

Having heard the opinion of most of you, I must also leave mine!

I would love to see GISVM name on that VM release.

And I must agree with Alex, GIS should  be in the name!

> Wasn't clear to me if the projects were merging in some way.

I hope to clear this out during my presence there at FOSS4G 2009.
My main concern is to keep GISVM concept a useful tool for FOSS4G distribution and helping GIS users get into FOSS4G.
And that will be better accomplished if all FOSS4G developers can cooperate with this idea.

So I propose to keep the gisvm name:

arramagong-gisvm-2.0.3

Cheers,
Ricardo