[Live-demo] Is GIS Vm is compatible with Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy) ?

Arun Sharma Tecnics arun.s at tecnics.com
Sun Oct 4 17:21:48 PDT 2009

Hello Osgeao team,

I am one of the team of member of click2try.

We are trying to prepare GISVM (On xen virtual environment) and willing
to confirm some of the points.

a) Is GIS application is supported with Ubuntu 8.04 (Having GNOME) ?
b) Is GIS application can be installed only on Xubuntu 9.04 or is it
compatible with Ubuntu 9.04 also ?
c) Is this application supports on 32bit environment only ? Or Does it
has support for 64 bit Ubuntu environment ?

I have some of the more questions related to this , but once i get in
touch with your team i will be able to communicate more.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Arun Sharma
Click2try