[Live-demo] deegree script for installation

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Fri Sep 4 09:56:03 PDT 2009

Hello,

attached is the deegree installation script and a readme with info on
testing installation success.

Actually, creating this install script was a hard job for me, something
I never did before. My special thanks go to Stefan Hansen and H. Bowman,
as they provided scripts suitable for copying bits and pieces from.

Due to time constraints I was not able to change the deegree demo to use
NC data. Instead, the services run with Utah data.

Due to "I don't know how..." the "stop deegree" desktop icon doesn't do
what it should. If anyone can fix it that would be super cool. Otherwise
please remove the relevant part  creating the stop icon from the install
script.

Thanks to all who are making this LiveDVD possible! After creating the
deegree script I even more appreciate what a great job is being done by
you all. Cheers!

Kind regards,
Judit
--