[Live-demo] deegree script for installation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:54:46 PDT 2009

Thank you Judit,

I've added your scripts to subversion. I hope that you can start using
svn so that you can fix your scripts without going through me. The
process for using svn is at:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

I suggest that you add your remaining issues, (currently in your
readme?) into issues in the issue tracker at:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/query?group=status&component=LiveDVD&order=priority

Then over the next two weeks testing, you can work though and fix the
main outstanding issues.