[Live-demo] Language support for the Live Project

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Feb 6 18:26:12 PST 2010

All the language options I listed are available for the system (Xubuntu
menus etc). Anyone have a little time to cross reference the list with
project translation lists.

I agree for our documentation that Spanish would be a good start, and
I'm not really concerned about it for this release. Next release we can
really focus on getting all the docs translated as a major feature
(Since the rate of new software should be slowing).