[Live-demo] Re: FW: Question on xubuntu click2try image

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Jan 26 14:25:41 PST 2010

Thanks Arun,
I've followed your instructions and have now successfully created a new
user=user, pass=pass. (I've called the VM cameron1 for the moment).

Tom,
How do you recommend we move forward if we wish to start from XUbuntu 9.10,
instead of 9.04.

I can try to upgrade from 9.04 to 9.10, which should work,  but I might not
have a clean xubuntu 9.10 at the end.
Is it straight forward to create a new xubuntu 9.10 base image?