[Live-demo] blue wombat desktop background

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 03:27:40 PST 2010

I was hoping to have a blue wombat background, with the lisasoft logo
removed by today, seems like it will be tomorrow.
I'm hoping that we can use the wombat for this release, then switch to a
live.osgeo.org theme (with world map or similar) for the 4.0 release.

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/gisvm/trunk/desktop-conf/blue-wombat.png