[Live-demo] Planning to ask for new email lists for live-translators and live-project-contacts

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 23:41:21 PDT 2010

Hi,

Alex wrote:
> I could see the value in project-contacts, but I would ask that
> project contacts speak up about the idea.

IMO the project contacts should subscribe and follow the main list,
to keep up on developments as they happen. it's really not that
high volume, and I'm pretty sure I registered it with gmane and
nabble for anyone who finds it burdensome.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.osgeo.livedemo

also, the mailing list controls offer daily digest mode and
disabled receive but still allowed to post modes.

Hamish