[Live-demo] Re: Draft press release for upcoming 4.5 release

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 14:10:14 PST 2010

Hi activityworkshop,

For others dropping by, previous discussion about prune follow this
thread here:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/live-demo/2010-October/002734.html

Activityworkshop,
We do have time to include your application.

What I'd like to do is have your describe your project again for the
list, then give people a chance to ask questions before we officially
accept your project or not. I notice that Hamish has already spoken
positively to including prune.
We don't have a checklist of questions for joining the OSGeo-Live
project, which we probably should put in place at some point. Instead,
why don't you use the questions for the OSGeo Incubation [1] as a guide
for describing your project. (Many, but not all questions are relevant
to OSGeo-Live).

Also note that you are prepared to complete all the packaging
requirements for OSGeo-Live, including creating documentation, and
acting as a point of contact to answer/fix issues with your project.

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/application.html