[Live-demo] directory structure ready to go

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 11 01:11:22 PDT 2010

On 10 September 2010 22:20, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> We might need to add you to the approved list. It requires an OSGeo LDAP
> account which is different than the wiki(don't ask, it's a known issue).
> http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

A very similar tool to OmegaT but on a web fashion is Google
Translation Toolkit[1]  (I'm sure Cameron will love that :P) . You
upload the files, you invite people to help translating it and when
it's done you download the translated files to your disk. It uses the
same "translation memory" concept so you translate sentence by
sentence, it has shortcuts... well it's a Google product.

[1] http://translate.google.com/toolkit

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía