[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Re: OSGeo Chinese translations

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 00:56:31 PDT 2012

Tanner Lin wrote:
> How often is adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs updated from the svn ?
> Do I have to want a long time before any edit I make take effect ?

during "crunch" time on release month I had it running every hour, and
during the "off" time between releases I had it running once a day. (it
is a shared server with other innocent projects, so we have to keep a
little mindful about how much load is put on it)

since you kind folks are actively working on it now I've upped it to run
every 3 hours, although I'd really suggest to have a local copy building
as well, so that you can get instant feedback as soon as you make an edit.

regards,
Hamish