[Live-demo] Vademecum OSGeo - Live

Beccati, Alan a.beccati at jacobs-university.de
Wed Mar 27 03:54:32 PDT 2013

Dear Margerita,

Looks like a good option for the entire project to have, furthermore there is already overview material for all applications in English which gets translated already and that can suit some booklet sections. You might consider building it directly with the rst based system that OSGeo already has in place, picking well known sections from the existing documents and reformatting them into booklet format.
I'm not much deeply into that system however to assist you with the details, maybe someone with more experience in that part can investigate feasibility further.

Best regards,
Alan

Alan Beccati, PhD
Post-doctoral Fellow
Large-Scale Scientific Information Systems (L-SIS) Research Group
Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Research I, room 89
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen
Germany

Office Jacobs University: +49 421 200 3187
www.jacobs-university.de

Commercial Registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18 117
President & Geschäftsführer Prof. Dr. Heinz-Otto Peitgen
Provost & Geschäftsführerin Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte