[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo Live

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:46:51 PDT 2015

Dear Raffaele,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Raffaele <raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Suchith Anand and Maria Brovelli, Dear all,
>
> I want to remember my invitation to team up the organization of a short
> course on OSGeo software and tools at EGU General Assembly 2016 (
> http://www.egu2016.eu/) - Vienna 17-22 April 2016.
> We have a team organizing via OpenGeoscience group but all OSGeo division
> are welcome to come along and team up.
> I hope you can help to notify this proposal to interested persons.
> If you can, please send me suggestions and comments on it.
>
> Yours,
> Raffaele
>

> I took the liberty to forward your email to the OSGeo-Live mailing list,
because it could be worth to have a presentation about it as well. In case,
I'm available to present it, but if there are more volunteers we can
coordinate the participation. Perhaps you may want to discuss a bit your
idea about the duration of the course and more details. We could arrange a
brief virtual meeting to discuss about it also with Peter and Maxi.

Cheers,

--
Dr. Margherita DI LEO