[Live-demo] [Ica-osgeo-labs] EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo Live

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:03:28 PDT 2015

Hi Moreno,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Moreno-sanchez, Rafael <
Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I will be interested in offering a three hour workshop on using PostGIS
> for environmental raster modeling and analysis.
>
> Using real data sets to do a wildlife habitat analysis.
>

> Please let me know if this would be of interest for the EGU General
> Assembly 2016

I believe this would be a great addition! In order to coordinate all the
efforts, please consider subscribing the opengeoscience mailing list [1]
(low traffic mailing list), we will organize a virtual meeting in the
coming days to discuss the details. The invitation to subscribe is extended
to anyone else interested.

Thank you

Margherita Di Leo