[Live-demo] build remote

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:20:02 PST 2016

Hi again,

To resolve this conflict, I did a merge between pull requests #76 and
#77 using some git magic.
This resulted in a merged branch and a new pull request:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive/pull/79

The commit history from source branches is preserved.
Pull request #78 will be closed (it was missing many changes that
existed in #77 anyway)

Cheers,
Angelos

--