[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 11.0 - should kosmo continue to be included?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:06:24 PDT 2017

Hi Sergio,

Further to Angelos' email.

As I understand it, Kosmo is one of a number of forks of the Jump
codebase? Are there opportunities to combine the projects back together
again, and then benefit from combined communities and combine marketing?

Maybe handle differences by using a plugin concept (which is the
approach used by QGIS)?

Warm regards, Cameron

M +61 419 142 254