[Live-demo] Motion: That we set up an OSGeo-Live Translators email list

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Oct 19 22:47:08 PDT 2017

Hi,

personally I don't see necessary to create yet-another mailing list.
Reasons are simple, this list is not busy, there is very limited number
of messages. It's very good, even mandatory, for translator to know
what's happening in application. Also it's good for developers to know
what are the issues and topics in translation process.

Note why I tell this time my opinion:  I've quite alot experience of
translating software, also using Transifex (that's why I wonder this
process ;) ).

Cheers,
Kari