[OSGeoLive] Some questions related translation

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:14:24 PDT 2018

Hi Kari,

I misunderstood your question, thanks for giving us more precision.

For the first point, Transifex  automatically checks sources 2 twice by
day, see [1]
It looks directly for .po files who needs to be manually generated. We plan
to work on automated generation when merging but with the incoming release
it is currently stopped.

For the website, we planned to update it more often than the yearly release
of the livedvd but nothing have been decided yet.
Docs will probably gets minor version numbering between livedvd major
version.

For the Finnish translations, first thanks for your work. As not all
overviews are translated, it won't be on the livedvd.
But I think we can integrate into a work webpages like [2] until it does
and we integrate it to the main website.
For the moment, I need to learn how to do it but I will try to get the same
sort of content with all languages.

Best regards,

Nicolas

[1]