[OSGeoLive] machine translations

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Tue Jul 31 07:53:19 PDT 2018

+1
Brian

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:59:10 +0300, Angelos Tzotsos  wrote:

       +1Angelos

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Nicolas Roelandt  wrote:

       Hi,
If sponsor has a too strong meaning, we can add a "Thanks" or "Special
Thanks" section into the sponsor page (I'm not in favour of a another
page).

So we can also thanks Transifex and Github that let's us use their
infrastructure for doing OpenSource stuff.

so here is my proposal and my vote

+1 for thanks section.

Best,

Nicolas

       It looks like we did not have a resolution to this issue yet,
shall we vote on this?