[OSGeoLive] OSGeoLive 12.0 status: rc1

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Sat Sep 1 08:39:17 PDT 2018

+1

On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:07:19 +0300, Angelos Tzotsos  wrote:

       Hi all,
We have received very possitive feedback from FOSS4G the last few days
about RC1.

A few issues have been reported:
* gpsprune version upgrade to 19 (package available from apt-get upgrade now)
* Ubuntu user guide pdf out of date (fixed in master, minor issue).
* istsos database missing (this has not yet been reported on trac, just
heard about it on IRC, no details known yet)

Given that the current build has been extensively tested at the
conference, I propose to just release it as final.
Thoughts?

Best,
Angelos