[OTT_OSGEO] MapGuide Enterprise Seminar and MapGuide Users Group Meeting

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 12 16:52:39 EDT 2006

I believe it's being setup by Consortech. These are regular show & tell
sessions organized by Consortech for MapInfo, Safe, Autodesk products.

Re. the open source questions:

Studio isn't.

MGE is 95% built on MapGuide Open Source with a couple of proprietary
features - namely SQL Server and Oracle Spatial access that are
currently being redeveloped in the open source community. :)

It would be interesting to see if the two worlds could be brought
together -- just not sure how.

Dave