[Ottawa_users] .qlf format

Tweedy, Scott sctweedy at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Feb 29 08:33:53 EST 2008

 I've been using the FME QLF reader for a while.  It works really well.

However since QLF is really just a glorified text file with the
following format.  An comma-delimited attribute definition line, a line
defining the number of points in a feature, then the point coordinates.
That's it.  Below is a "dummy" QLF file.  I'm sure many of the open
source readers can be configured to read/write this format.

xxx,,,,,1,,,,,,,,"XXXXX",,,
21
363697.000 5110248.000
363713.000 5110244.000