[Ottawa_users] Fwd: Local Chapter Reports for Annual Report

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jan 22 08:29:29 EST 2008

Thanks for doing that Scott.

Cheers

________________________________

From: ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Scott Mitchell
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 16:24
To: Ottawa OSGEO
Subject: [Ottawa_users] Fwd: Local Chapter Reports for Annual Report

Unless someone is super keen to do this (below), I don't mind sending back some input.  For that matter, after I put something in the wiki, you can of course edit/add.

I'll take bullets from the presentation y'all sent me to give in Victoria, and add on activities since then.  Off the top of my head, I can think of the discussions re: presence at upcoming conferences, especially geotec, the presence at both GIS Days in October, discussions with Talent First, and Open Source Boot Camp.  If you have any other ideas/contributions, let me know.

Cheers,
Scott

Begin forwarded message: