[Ottawa_users] PGCon 2008 - anyone?

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Wed Jan 30 12:14:15 EST 2008

As posted on the discuss@ list...

I thought I'd mention this directly to the Ottawa group.  Dru Lavigne
spoke with your group and gathered there was much interest, given that
PGCon brings the PostgreSQL community to Ottawa.  The lack of
submissions contradicts what Dru saw.

What's up?  :)

###

Folks:

The submission deadline for PGCon 2008 has passed.  I'm sad to report I
didn't see anything geospatial-related.  If any of you still wish to
submit, please do so.

If you didn't submit for a particular reason, please speak up.  PGCon is
pretty significant on the PostgreSQL calendar, well attended, and well
sponsored.

###

thanks

--