[Ottawa_users] Welcome new chairs

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Mon Sep 15 10:16:57 EDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

Information and videos from osbootcamp6/geocamp2008 can be found from the
osbootcamp web site:
http://www.osbootcamp.org/

There were between 120 and 140 attendees. 18 talks. Sponsors included:
Ingres, DM Solutions Group, PCI Geomatics, and Autodesk. (thank you again
sponsors!) Videos of the talks from the main room are in the videos section.

We're starting to think about holding Geocamp2009/ osbootcamp summer camp
event at Algonquin College in May 2009. Initial plans are to hold a 3 day
event and invite members of the Eclipse, OSGeo, Apache, Mozilla, Asterix,
Linux, Perl, Python, Ruby, and more open source communities. If any are
interested in helping organize this, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Andrew