[ows.js] development update

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Sun Mar 15 14:32:26 PDT 2015

Hi Juan Manuel,

great work indeed, this looks very promising.

I agree with Toms comments, especially the dist part. Most of your
commits also include the changed dist-file which can be quite distracting.

Other comments (not a thorough review):

  * some typos in the README
  * some typos in the commit messages
  * IMO the README should use '#', '##' and friends for headings in a
    more structured way
  * I'd personally leave out the validator links in the example
  * the example itself isn't really self-explanatory

Nothing of the above is critical.

I'd love to get your work in, so others can built on top of this.

Thanks again & best regards,
Marc