[ows.js] development update

Juan Manuel Vicente juanma.v82 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:07:42 PDT 2015

Tom, Marc,

Thanks for the feedback!

1- Yes, we can abstract the js code to implement new CSW version.  I really
dont know which differences are between CSW 2.0.2 and CSW 3.0. If CSW 3.0
extend CSW 2.0.2 operations or CSW 3.0 need to re-implement operations.

2- We should remove the dist directory and create another repo with dist
files. (ex: bower-ows.js, npm-ows.js, etc). Here I was playing around with
bower and registered the repo. With "bower install ows.js --save" to
install the ows.min.js file.

3- I going check typos with more detail (english is not my native language)
and use Markup correctly.

Thanks
Juan Manuel