[ows.js] API design

Daniel Nüst d.nuest at 52north.org
Mon Mar 16 02:13:20 PDT 2015

Hi all!

As a follow up on a great discussion during last weeks FOSSGIS
conference, I'd like to get peoples opinions on how to proceed with the
following issue: We don't have a coherent API design yet. If we had,
people who want to contribute would have clear tasks to implement.

One suggestion (not by me, feel free to claim :-) ) was to simply copy
the owslib API [1] to have something to start with. We would potentially
have to accept that it might not fit a JS API perfectly, but have a
valid version 1.0.

Any opinions? Alternatives?

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] http://geopython.github.io/OWSLib/

--
Daniel Nüst
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
E-Mail: d.nuest at 52north.org
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-36
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849