[pdal] [pipeline] How to use the --progress option ?

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:07:49 PDT 2017

I've fixed this and added a test to hopefully prevent its breakage in the
future:

https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/issues/1534

As you found, there isn't much current support for this feature.  If you
tell me a bit about what you're doing and what you're looking for, we can
probably add more functionality.

Best,

--
Andrew Bell