[pdal] Fwd: Just a little help for Windows Docker

Roger Bedell rbedell at coordinatesolutions.com
Sun Mar 19 07:27:42 PDT 2017

I had to use the Docker Toolbox on my windows server 2008, and it installs
etc and runs.

But, running Pdal can never find the file. I'm confused.

PS G:\PDAL64\Docker Toolbox> docker run pdal/pdal pdal info test/test.las
-p 0
time="2017-03-19T09:06:29-05:00" level=info msg="Unable to use system
certificat
e pool: crypto/x509: system root pool is not available on Windows"
PDAL: File not found: test.las

I've tried everything I could think of to make it find the file to no
avail. What is the trick?

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Roger Bedell