[pdal] [Greyhound] Updating fields

Connor Manning connor at hobu.co
Fri Jan 19 14:58:41 PST 2018

I've pushed new Entwine/Greyhound containers under the "alpine" docker tag
- e.g. connormanning/greyhound:alpine.  These will be the new default
"latest" images shortly.  As you've noticed, you'll need to add
`"allowWrite": true` to your Greyhound configuration to use the
GreyhoundWriter functionality.

For the PDAL GreyhoundWriter via Docker, you'll need the `pdal/pdal:master`
image.

Here's also a sample script using a buffered-tile scheme with the
GreyhoundWriter to run the SMRF ground classification algorithm over a
dataset in many small pieces.
https://gist.github.com/connormanning/2b72aa3bab69f7105c6fc4e32935aeca

- Connor