[pdal] [Greyhound] Updating fields

Connor Manning connor at hobu.co
Fri Jan 19 12:56:28 PST 2018

I'm currently in the process of updating all the Docker containers - the
PDAL container has switched from Ubuntu to Alpine by default so I'm
validating the images for the new Entwine/Greyhound containers before
pushing them out.  That said, you are a bit early on this feature - expect
things to potentially change a bit until new versions of Entwine/Greyhound
are released with stable support (and updated development and
administration docs) for these features.  I'll reply to this once the new
images are pushed so you can try it out in the meantime.

- Connor