[pdal] execute a pipeline from python

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Wed Jan 31 11:54:19 PST 2018

Hi Howard,
Thanks for your answer.

I was thinking more along the lines of what the command line tool does:
just set on option "stream" to the pipeline.
Is this choosing a default chunk (buffer) size?

For instance the following pipeline takes several point cloud "bricks"
and generates the dsm for the whole surface covered.

{
  "pipeline": [
    "a.bpf",
    "b.bpf",
    {
      "resolution": 0.25,
      "filename":"test.tif",
      "output_type": "max",
      "window_size": "20",
      "bounds": "([740698.8745, 741144.3546], [4404897.242, 4405465.48])"
    }
  ]
}