[pdal] execute a pipeline from python

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Wed Jan 31 12:11:28 PST 2018

When you .execute() a pipeline in Python, you get back the data in the pipeline.arrays variable. In a stream scenario, that behavior would be disrupted, or we would need to have it return an iterator or something.

If you want to just execute a pipeline in stream mode without caring for the numpy arrays of the data, is the a reason to not simply use subprocess and invoke the shell?

Howard