[pdal] First steps using PDAL in osgeo4W

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:01:58 PDT 2019

Dear all,
sorry for bothering you...
I am trying to start to test some of the PDAL tools with my LiDAR data on a
windows10 machine using the package contained in OSGEO4W.
Unfortunately, I have some problems with the first commands... for example:
1. pdal density seems to not be present on this installation because the
message in the console is (PDAL Error) Command 'density' not recognized
even if I just try to do "pdal density --help"

2. PCL filters also are not installed and I can not understand how to
install this support or if it should be already installed...

Sorry again for these basic questions, but I am really at the beginning and
I tried to search in the archive of the mailing list without understanding
where are my problems.. :-(

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Silvia