[pdal] First steps using PDAL in osgeo4W

Bradley Chambers brad.chambers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:24:48 PDT 2019

I could be wrong, but I don't think that PCL was ever part of the osgeo4w
install, which means you'd have to install it separately and rebuild PDAL
from scratch to access the PCL capabilities.

Have you tried the conda steps found in our quickstart? It's a more
complete, and frankly easier to use way of getting up and running on
Windows.

https://pdal.io/quickstart.html