[pdal] First steps using PDAL in osgeo4W

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:29:08 PDT 2019

Thanks!

Last question for today... promised...
how can I insert the path of a las in a pipeline json file (using Conda in
windows)?

it is quite impossible for me to change the folder in the Anaconda Promt
with the standard CD ... so I am forced to work in the main user folder.
My data are on an hard disk: F:\

So in the json file with the script I inserted the following path:
F:/2019_project/pdal/test_data/D_Geologie.las

but I get this error:
PDAL: PCL pipeline: Unable to parse pipeline file:
* Line 1, Column 1
  Syntax error: value, object or array expected.

Silvia

--
ing. Silvia Franceschi
Via Latemar, 22