[pdal] First steps using PDAL in osgeo4W

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:28:27 PDT 2019

Hi Silvia

Conda installs should have the PCL plugin installed - what are you trying
to run?

---
but I get this error:
PDAL: PCL pipeline: Unable to parse pipeline file:
* Line 1, Column 1
  Syntax error: value, object or array expected.
—

this looks like a JSON formatting error - If you’re able to provide a
pipeline JSON example that might be useful

Cheers

Adam

Dr. Adam Steer
http://spatialised.net