[pdal] pdal merge

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Apr 19 15:15:53 PDT 2019

Hi,
If you do use -f, I imagine (educated guess) that the file format will be a straight text file you can write with notepad, vim or notepad++.   Normally, these things have one file name on each line like:
C:\lidar\1.las
C:\lidar\2.las

If that does not work, try a front slash /.  If that does not work, it could be the line end character.  They are different on windows or Unix based systems.

Using PDAL merge with a very long list may crash on a Windows prompt if the list is too long.
Nicolas