[pdal] pdal merge

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:37:01 PDT 2019

The option has nothing to do with the file type. The file types are
inferred from the extensions.

Sorry the option is confusing.

All pdal arguments can be specified using options, even if they also
support positional behavior.  In this case, the following are equivalent:

pdal merge in1.las in2.txt in1.bpf out.txt
pdal merge -f "in1.las in2.txt in1.bpf out.txt"
pdal merge --files "in1.las in2.txt in1.bpf out.txt"
pdal merge --files="in1.las in2.txt in1.bpf out.txt"

Hope that helps,