[pdal] pdal merge

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Apr 19 17:12:59 PDT 2019

Good to know.
I had problems with Gdal when I had too many files specified in the command line.  I deduced the problem was with the max memory of characters of dos command prompt can handle.  It would be nice to have a option with a txt file list.  I imagine someone will have the same problem I had.
Cheers
Nicolas