[pdal] No valid output with readers.tindex

jrmorreale_ml@enoreth.net jrmorreale_ml at enoreth.net
Mon Apr 29 23:06:20 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to make use of reader.tindex in pipeline as a way to access the point cloud without dealing with the underlying tiles but I do not seem to be able to get a valid output (an 633bytes laz).
Could you tell where I am wrong ?

The tindex as been created with the following command with pdal 1.9 (conda) :
pdal tindex create --tindex "index_2154.sqlite" -f "SQLite" --lyr_name index_2154 --t_srs ESPG:2154 --filespec "..\tiles\*.laz"

Here a pipeline with three stages, readers.tindex > filters.crop > writers.las (I've tried with readers.tindex.wkt too) :
https://github.com/Jean-Roc/mel_appscript/blob/master/sections/pdal/pip_reader_tindex.json

Regards,
Jean-Roc Morreale